Monday, May 5, 2008

Thoughts & Predictions

Thoughts: This was a riveting book! I loved it. It really was extraordinary. I didn't even know there was an author named Ben Mezrich until Mr. D from our school told us. When, I found this book at the gambling section in Borders, I wasn't expecting much. When I read the book, I was completely blown away. I just couldn't stop reading. This book was amazing and I hope that Ben will write more books like this!

Predictions: If Ben were to write a sequel to this book, I would predict that Kianna and Micky would be holding tryouts for the MIT Blackjack team. I predict each year, more and more people will join. The team will be huge and Kianna and Micky will become millionares and maybe even billionares. I think Kevin will also keep doing it with his new team, but they'll take it much slower but have way more fun. I think that Kevin, Andrew, Jill, and Dylan will be friends forever!

2 comments:

Mrs. Donohue Language Arts said...

You did a very good job of reviewing this book and giving feedback. Your connections must have made this so much easier to read. I am glad you like it and think it is great that Math 'geeks' are cool too.

Allison P. said...

yay me! =]